So I’m currently talking to quite a number of guys who may or may not be considered potentials. Here’s a rundown:
1. Artie (talked about in a previous post)
2. Mysterious- he’s cool thus far. He wants to show me around town. He’s into guitars. He shows a lot of promise, but he’s a bit slow on contact.
3. Photog- he seems to be a bit too nice. Doesn’t seem to know what to say.
4. Yogi- he’s into yoga and all that. He’s really positive, which is really good. He kinda seems all over the place though.
5. Carlton- we started talking last night. He’s really into cars, which I think is cool, but he’s younger.
6. Cocky- he’s confident, but I think too much so. He has two kids. I just don’t think I have time to be with anyone that has children. I’m not ruling him out just yet though, but I’m thinking he’s a no.
7. Christian- he’s religious, which isn’t a bad thing, but I did read on his questions from the dating profile that he believes being gay is a sin. I could never date anyone who feels that way so I think he’s gonna be gone soon, but I at least wanted to get his side of the issue.
8. Mel- he’s super cute and we have a ton of interests, but he kinda looks like an ex.
I think that’s about it for now.